I'm going to use this page to stay in touch with you all (students and parents) while Dover Middle School is using remote learning. We need to remember, we are all in this together. There will be bumps and mistakes, but we'll get through it. As a parent myself, I know it is going to be difficult to juggle our own work and overseeing our children's learning. We will need to dig deep and have patience with not only our kids, but also with ourselves.
I will have "Office Hours"
Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 - 11:00 and from 12:00 - 1:00
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 - 11:00
Please email me with any questions, no matter how small, and I will get back with you as quickly as possible. Students may also email me through their SAU11 Gmail account.
*** If you or someone you care about are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, anxiety or feel like you want to harm yourself or others; please call 911 for support.
You can reach the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
SEND IN PICTURES OF YOUR PETS!
Shout out to DMS 5th graders to email me photos of their pets! I'm starting a photo album of the furry and (not so furry) friends that are keeping us company throughout our time at home.
Check out the link to see our 5th grade pets!
How DMS 5th graders are
Taking a Break and Rebooting Themselves.....
- Listen to music
- I love to play outside
- When I’m feeling stressed I also like to clean
- You can draw, color, listen to music or all three!!
- You can go for a walk and get some fresh air
- Take a bath
- Play with my dog. He likes me to dress him up!
- Make cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles
- sit and listen to the birds
- read a book on the front step
- get out and look for signs of spring
- make chalk drawings on the sidewalk
- look at the stars
- make mud pies